Combat the rain with this wrap around rain skirt. A perfect alternative to waterproof trousers, the Rainwrap is blissfully easy to take on and off without the palaver of pulling over shoes. The Rainwrap:
– keeps your legs dry both cycling and walking and on a scooter!
– is high waisted to avoid gaping
– can be used on bikes with a cross bar
– can be used as a picnic/festival blanket for those damp lawns and fields!
– folds away quickly and easily!
– Noiseless, waterproof (10,000mm) fabric, lovely soft handle.
To put on simply wrap it around like an apron with the reflective strap to the back. Use of the garter prevents the Rainwrap from riding up in windy weather.
All Rainwraps come with a garter. For instructions on how to use it click here.
“The rainwrap has arrived and it is fabulous! I absolutely love it and it fits very well.” – Jenny
Have a look at some of the many Rainwrap uses here: